Curtis & Hannah : SKY HELICOPTER HANGAR WEDDING
Hannah and Curtis Neuber were dream clients- they were kind, funny and fun! Everything about their day just screamed how excited they were to be married. The day was unbelievably beautiful filled with deep family bonds, a priority to have fun and so much love in the air!
My top picks from the day included :
- The Bride and Groom: How good looking are they- their ease infant of the camera made my job so easy!
- The Neuber Cup: The Neuber cup was a cup that the Neuber family would drink from for special and significant moments for the family to celebrate a pivotal moment. I love special family traditions that get tied into wedding days!
- Speeches: My guilty pleasure at weddings are the speeches- i love hearing about where, when and how couples met and seeing the points of view from family and loved ones. The Neuber wedding had some of the most beautiful and sincere speeches i’ve heard in a while!
- The florals: The florals at the wedding were next level especially consider it was the florists first wedding. I anemones steal my heart overtime
- Family: The emphasis on family was stunning- the love and bonds with both families was so beautifully displayed on such a wonderful day
Curtis and Hannah thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful day with me! I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness!